Friday, November 12, 2010

Constantine the Great (306-312 A.D.)

Interview with Constantine the Great:

Q: What was your new capital?
A: Constantinople

Q: What did you allow that was different in your capital?
A: The freedom of worship, no one had done that before.

Q: Was Constantinople successful?
A: Yes, very much so, it became very rich and very powerful.

Q: What religion are you?
A: I am now a Christian.

Q: Did you have many military victories?
A: I won many victories, I won over the Franks and Alamanni in 306-308, the Franks in 313-314, the Visigoths in 332 and also the Sarmatians in 334.

Q: What did you do in 336?
A: I reoccupied most of the long-lost province of Dacia.

Q: You had so many life making victories during your time, what was going on when you were at the time of your death?
A: I was planning a great expedition to end raids on the eastern provinces from the Persian Empire.












No comments:

Post a Comment