Sunday, November 14, 2010

Battle of Tours (October 10, 732)

Q: So Charles Martel, who was this battle against?
A: well,  it was ageist me and my army, and invading Muslims from Spain.
Q: Did you know the Muslims were coming, what happened during the battle?
A: I knew that the Muslims ere coming so we waited for them, when the Muslims came both armies stood there for four days, then they fought the Muslim general was killed and we won, It was a major win for us because I prevented the Muslims from coming in and spreading there religion, this helped keep Christianity the main religion of Europe, and because of this major win I was renamed Charles the Hammer.
Q: Why was this important?
A:Without Charles Christianity might not have survived as a religion in Europe and might not have spread to the United States.


No comments:

Post a Comment